PRESENT RESEARCH FIELDS
· Networked Embedded Systems in Automotives and Orchestration in Coordinating Networked robots
· Vehicular Technology (Industrial Electronics)
· Mobile Computing- XML filtering of Streams and Machine Learning Mobile devices
· Service Oriented Architecture
[Total 46 years since the age of 18; 15 PhDs guided successfully, 4 PhDs guiding at present in areas of Mobile Computing, Embedded Systems, Fuzzy Logic Based Expert Systems, Optical Communication, Spectroscopy, and Material Science]
Ph.D. SCHOLARS PRESENTLY REGISTERED STUDENTS:
1 Rameez Raja Chowdhary “Dynamic Orchestration of Networked Robotic Systems Robots” (Research Center: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) Co-guide: Dr. Mrs. Manju Chattapadhaya (Since Dec. 2013)
2 Mrs. Shweta Agarwal, “Object Based Architecture of Orchestrator for Service Oriented Architecture, Robotics and Control Systems” (Research Center: School of Computer Science and IT) (Since Jan. 2011)
3 Ms. Archana Chaudhary, “Performance Study of Machine Learning Techniques for Mobile Intelligent Systems” (Research Center: School of Computer Science and IT) (Since Oct. 2011)
4 Ms. Reena Gupta “Dynamic Orchestration in Service Oriented Architecture” (Research Center: School of Computer Science and IT) Co-guide: Dr. Ugrasen Suman (Since Jan. 2013)
Ph.D. COMPLETED WITH DR. RAJ KAMAL:
1. Mrs. Supriya Kelkar: “Development and Analysis of Data Reduction Algorithms for Automotive Multiplex System Systems/In-Vehicle networks with specific reference to CAN 2.0 protocol. (Research Center, Electronics and Communication Engineering) (2014)
2. Mrs. Preeti Saxena, “XML filters for messaging based mobile and spatial information services” (Research Centre: School of Computer Science and IT) (2014)
3. Mrs. Aradhana Goutam (Pandey), “Orchestrator Model for System Security” (Research Centre: School of Computer Science and IT) as main guide; Co-guide: Dr. Mrs. Maya Ingle, (2013)
4. Mr. R. P. Mahajan, “A study in Solution of Financial Engineering Problems using Quantum Computing and AI Techniques, ” (Research Centre: School of Computer Science and IT ) (2012)
5. Ms. Savita Kolhe, “Standardization of Intelligent Information Systems for diseases diagnosis in crops” (Research Centre: School of Computer Science and IT) as main guide; Coguides: Dr. H. S. Saini and Dr. G.K. Gupta (Research Center School of Computer Science and IT) (2011)
6. Mr. Chandrakant Khairnar: “Code and Energy Efficiency for software defined radios for mobile applications” as co-guide but as main initiator (Research Center, Electronics and Communication Engineering) (2009)
7. Mr. Harvinder Singh Saini, “Web based fuzzy expert Information System for Pest Management”, as main guide (Research Centre, School of Computer Science and IT) (2002)
8. Mr. Gilbert Akin Ibitola, “Computer Assisted Systems for Agricultural Applications”, (Research Centre: School of Computer Science and IT) as main Guide (1996)
9. Mr. Sarang Medhakar, “Guided Laser Beams in Nonlinear media”, (Research Center Physics) as co-guide (1995)
10. Ms. Usha Mahajan, “A study of heating and cooling potential of earth Completed Structures” as coguide (Research Center: Energy Studies and Environment) (1994).
11. Lovleen Kaur (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University Patiala)
12. Manjeet Singh (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University Patiala) (1989)
13. Meera Rani (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University Patiala) (1986)
14. Satpal Singh Sekhon (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University Patiala) (1981)
15. Naval Kishore, as co-guide (Research Center: Department of Physics, IIT Delhi) (1982)
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS Appendix B.
D. Total Number of Papers: 141
D1. List of Research papers List of Research papers at Present University: 82
141. Supriya Kelkar and Rajkamal, “Comparison of Quotient Remainder Compression Algorithm with Enhanced Data Reduction Algorithm for Automotive Applications,” (Communicated)
140. Dual Message Based Improved Quotient Remainder Compression Algorithm for Automotive Applications, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, (Communicated)
139. Adaptive Fault Diagnosis Algorithm for Controller Area Network (AFDCAN), Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Accepted Nov. 2013. Impact Factor 5.1
138. Archana Chaudhary, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Machine learning classification techniques: A comparative study, International Conference on Advances and Development in Engineering and Technology (ICADET) organized by Institute of Research and Development (IRD) India at Malwa Institute of Technology, 8th -9th of February, Indore, 2013. (Also in International Journal on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering)
137. Machine learning techniques for Mobile Intelligent Systems: A study, Archana Chaudhary, Savita Kolhe, Rajkamal, IEEE International conference on Wireless Optical Communications Network (WOCN), organized by IIT Indore and Aurbindo Institute of technology, 20th -22nd September, Indore, 2012.
136. Performance of Machine learning techniques in teaching learning process, Archana Chaudhary, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, IEEE sponsored National Conference on Innovative Trends in Soft Computing (ITSC – 2013) organized by Oriental University, 25th – 26th of October, Indore, 2013.
135. Comparative Study of Machine learning techniques using WEKA, Archana Chaudhary, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, IEEE sponsored National Conference on Mechtronics and Computing Technology & Management (RAMCTM-2013) organized by Indore Institute of Science & Technology , IEEE and VIRSA Wave Simtech, 16th June, Indore, 2013.
134. Performance Examination of Feature Selection methods with Machine learning classifiers on mobile devices, A. Chaudhary, S. Kolhe, Rajkamal, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Vol. 1, Issue 8, November 2013, pages 354-358. [Impact Factor 1.112]
133. Machine Learning Techniques for Mobile Devices: A Review, A. Chaudhary, S. Kolhe, Rajkamal, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 3, Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2013, pages 913-917. [Impact Factor 1.325]
132. Performance Evaluation of feature selection methods for Mobile devices, A. Chaudhary, S. Kolhe, Rajkamal, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 3, Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2013, pages 587-594.[Impact Factor 1.325]
131. Implementation of Data Reduction Technique in Adaptive Fault Diagnosis Algorithm for Bus based Controller Area Network, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, Acccpted for presentation at International Conference of Circuits, Systems, Communication, and IT Applications (CSITA), Mumbai, April 4-5, 2014 and proceeding to be published a IEEE Explore
130. Boundary of Fifteen Compression Algorithm for Controller Area Network Based Automotive Applications, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, Acccpted for presentation at International Conference of Circuits, Systems, Communication, and IT Applications (CSITA), Mumbai, April 4-5, 2014 and proceeding to be published a IEEE Explore.
129. An Orchestrator design for matrix multiplication through Strassen’s Algorithm Shweta Agrawal, Raj Kamal, International Conference on Advances in Computer Science (ACS 2013), NCR INDIA, December 2013 on Elsevier track. ISBN:978-93-5107-193-8.
128. An efficient Information Filtering Middleware for Location Based Services, Preeti Saxena and Raj Kamal, Accepted, 8th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom-2014)
127. A new approach to Filtering of XML streaming Data, Preeti Saxena and Raj Kamal, Elsevier Journal, 2014 (in Print), (Presented at 4th International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology, AET-2013, NCR INDIA, 13-14, Dec. 2013 )
126. System Architecture and Effect of Depth of Query on XML Document Filtering using PFilter, Preeti Saxena and Raj Kamal, IEEE Explore, ISBN: 978-1-4799-0190-6, pp. 192 – 195, doi: 10.1109/IC3.2013.6612188 (Presented at 6th International Conference on Contemporary Computing, IC3-2013, Noida, India, 8-9 Aug. 2013)
125. Specification of Security Orchestration, Aradhana. Goutam, Raj Kamal, M. Ingle Journal Procedia Technology, Elsevier, ISSN: 2212-0173, Pages 429-441, 2012.
124. Emerging Technologies in Random Access Memories, Manju K. Chattopadhyay, Raj Kamal, International Journal of Advances in Engineering Science and Technology, 2(1), pp.84-88, 2013 ISSN: 2319-1120
123. Knowledge Management in Expert System of Crop diseases, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder Singh and G.K. Gupta, International Journal on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering ISSN (Print) : 2319 – 2526, Volume-2, Issue-4, 2013 [Also awarded best paper award].
122. Control area network based quotient remainder compression-algorithm for automotive applications, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, in proc. of IECON 2012, 38th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Montreal, Canada, October, 2012. 978-1-4673-2420-5, 2012
121. Comparison and Analysis of Quotient Remainder Compression Algorithms for Automotives, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, in proc. of INDICON 2012, IEEE International Conference, Kochi, India, December, 2012, IEEE Explore, pp. 802-807, 978-1-4673-2272-0/12/$31.00,©2012
120. Service Integration towards Security Orchestration, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya Ingle, International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology Press (IACSIT Press), [International Conference on Information and Education Technology (ICIET’12, Mumbai, 20th Jan 2012] 2(2), pages 179-184, 2012 Impact 1.23 Impact 4.8030 on the scale of 10, ISSN: 2010-3689.
119. Strategic Approach towards System Security using Orchestration, Aradhana. Goutam, Raj Kamal, M. Ingle, International Journal of Research in Management & Technology (IJRMT), Volume1 Number 2, December, 2011, pp135-140, ISSN: 2249-9563.
118. An Orchestrator Model for System Security, Aradhana. Goutam, Raj Kamal, M. Ingle International Conference on Computing, Communication and Control, Springer, Germany, Volume 125, Part 1, 195-199, 2011. Springer, Germany, Volume 125, Part 1, 195-199, 2011. IJESM, Vol. I Issue II, Jul-Dec 2011, pp. 120-126
117. Analytical study of auto run Worm killer: A strategic approach, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya Ingle, International journal of Engineering Sciences and Management, 1(2) , pp. 120-125, 2011 ISSN No. 2231-3273
116. Study of autrorun worm : an analytical approach Towards Orchestrator model for system security, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya Ingle CIT Journal of Research, Volume 1, Issue 4, Pages 83-88, Impact Factor, 0.569, ISSN : 0976-3244
115. XML – based Data Model for Location Based Services, Preeti Saxena, Raj Kamal, International Conference on Issues and Challenges in Networking, Intelligence and Computing Technologies (ICNICT- 2011), Ghaziabad, India, Sept. 2-3, 2011
114. A decision centric approach using orchestrator model for system security, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya Ingle, CIT International journal of Engg. & Research, 1(1), pp. 62-68, 2011, ISSN 2230-9144
113. An intelligent multimedia interface for fuzzy logic based inference in crops, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S. Saini and G. K. Gupta, Expert System with Applications, 38:12 (2011) pp. 14592-14601. (5-Year Impact Factor = 3.162)
112. Rule Promotion: A new fuzzy logic approach for drawing inferences in Rule Based expert System, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, H.S. Saini ,and G.K.Gupta, www.isas.org.in/isas Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 65(3) (2011) 359-365 [NAAS Impact Rating 5.1]
111. Data Diversity of a distributed Honeynet based malware collection system, Saurabh Chamotra, Rakesh Kumar Sehgal, Dr. Raj Kamal ,J.S.Bhatia, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Networks and Computer Communications (ETNCC-2011),IEEE, ISBN: 978-1-4577-0239-6
110. Deployment of a Low Interaction Honeypot in an Organizational Private network, Saurabh Chamotra, J.S.Bhatia , Dr. Raj Kamal, Dr. A. K. Ramani International Conference on Emerging Trends in Networks and Computer Communications (ETNCC-2011) ISBN: 978-1-4577-0239-6
109. Honeysand: An Open Source Tools Based Sandbox Environment for Bot Analysis and Botnet tracking, Saurabh Chamotra, Dr. Raj Kamal, Mr Rakesh Kumar Sehgal, International Conference on Communication and Networks (Conference CoMNeT-2011) ),Published in special issue with IJCA.
108. Multi-output LFSR Kernel Architecture and low power design for the Link Encryption in Bluetooth and WiMax Protocols in Software Defined Radios, C N Khairnar, Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal, IEEE Explore, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing, ARTCom 2010, 978-0-7695-4201-0/10, IEEE, DOI 10.1109/ARTCom.2010.81, pp 45-50, Oct 2010
107. Comparison of CAN, TTCAN, FlexRay and Their Suitability in Safety-Critical Applications, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, in proc. of National Conference on Emerging Electronic and Computing Systems, NCEECS, Indore, India, April 02-03 2010.
106. A web-based intelligent disease diagnosis system using a new fuzzy logic approach for drawing the inferences in crop, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, H.S. Saini ,and G.K.Gupta, International Journal of Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 76:1, pp. 16-27, 2010. (5-Year Impact Factor = 1.647)
105. A Design Framework of Orchestrator for Computing Systems, (with IEEE Explore, Proc. IEEE, NWeSP (6th International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices), Raj Kamal and Shweta Agrawal, 2010
104. A decision centric approach using Orchestrator Model for system security, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya Ingle, CIT International Journal of Engineering and Research (CITIJER), reference number 101009, Volume 1, No. 1, NOV-FEB 2010-11, ISSN-2230-9144
103. Knowledge Engineering for an Expert System on Crop Disease Management, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S. Saini and G. K. Gupta, Journal of Computer Science. (Accepted in Sep 2010)
102. Touch Screen and Multi-touch HCIs for Emerging Mobile and Computing Systems, Vision & Quest Vol.1, No.2 July-Dec.2010
101. A fuzzy-logic based on-line disease diagnosis system for soybean, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S. Saini and G. K. Gupta, Soybean Research, Vol 7, 73-81, 2009 (NAAS Rating = 3.4)
100. A web-based intelligent disease diagnosis system using a new fuzzy logic approach for drawing the inferences in crops, Submitted to World Congress On Nature and Biological Inspired Computing (NaBIC2009), Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, H.S. Saini ,and G.K.Gupta, Communicated, Proceedings to be published in IEEE Computer Society and indexed by both EI (Compendex) and ISTP (Published in IEEE Xplore), December 9-11, pp. 812-817, 2009
99. KMSCD : Knowledge Management System for Crop Diseases, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, H.S. Saini and G.K.Gupta, Proceedings of World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC), 812-817. IEEE Xplore, DOI: 10.1109/NABIC.2009.5393578, 2009
98. Digital IF Filter application in Software Defined Radios, C N Khairnar, Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal, Proc. International Conference on Wireless Networking and Mobile Computing (ICWNMC-2005)”, Chennai, India, pp- 61-64, 28-30 Dec 2005
96. Low-power LFSR Kernel Architecture in Mobile Transmitter and Receiver Protocols and Software Defined Radios, C N Khairnar, Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering (ISSN: 1797-9617),Vol. 2, No. 1, pp20-26, Nov 2009
95. Web-based knowledge based system for soybean diseases”, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder Saini and G. K Gupta World Soybean Research Conference VIII, Beijing China. pp. 94, Abstract no. P209, 2009
94. Modeling and Implementation of a Location Based Service Engine using XML filtering system”, Preeti Saxena, and Raj Kamal , 1st national Conference on Architecture Future IT Systems (NCAFIS-2008), Indore, pp. 162 – 172, Oct. 17-18, 2008
93. Mobile Devices with Embedded Local Intelligence and Spatial Databases for the Supply Chain Management Applications, Raj Kamal and Preeti Saxena, 10th International Conference (NICOM-2008), Nirma Institute of Management, Nirma University of Science and Technology, Ahmedabad, pp. 325 – 334, Jan. 9-11, 2008
92. Modeling the system tasks and deploying the Orchestrator tasks for Communication of Messages from the Music files in a Robotic Orchestra, Raj Kamal and H. S. Saini , CSI Communications, Nov. 2008.
91. Power consumption estimation per unit performance in high speed restoring and non-restoring divider arrays for CDMA mobile communication systems, C N Khairnar, Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal, International Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (IJSCI), (ISSN: 0973-4864), pp 48-51, October 2007
90. Developing Embedded Software for Robots using Microsoft Robotics Studio 1.0 and 1.5, Raj Kamal, CSI Communications, Sept. 2007
89. Power consumption estimation per unit performance in high speed array and radix-4 Booth multiplier for wireless communication systems, Chandrakant N Khairnar, Raj Kamal and Sanjiv Tokekar, Proc. IEEE (Electronic media), International Conference on Advances in Electrical, Electronics, Communication and Information Technology, INDICON-07, Bangalore, India, pp. 37, Sept. 07-08, 2007
88. Embedded Systems in Automobiles (Review Paper), Raj Kamal, Proc. National Conference on Embedded Control, Control and Communication (NCECCube), Pune, Sept 18-21, 2007
87. Prototype Intelligent Information System for Disease Diagnosis in Crops, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S. Saini and G. K. Gupta, Proc. 3rd Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-07), Pune, Dec. 17-19, pp/1582-1594, 2007.
86. An Embedded System Design for Automatic Cruise Control with string stability in Vehicle Strings, Raj Kamal and H. S. Saini, National Conference on Electronics Technology and Information Technology, SGSITS, Indore, Dec. 2007.
85. Server Data Synchronization and Management Protocol OMA DM and the mobile device applications Sanjeev Shrivastava and Raj Kamal, International Conference on Information Systems, Kovilpatti, Jan.6-8, 2006
84. An Integrated approach for Energy Requirements per unit MIPS/MMACs Performance of Software Defined Radio, Chandrakant N Khairnar, Raj Kamal and Sanjiv Tokekar Proc.CSI-International Conference ObCom-2006: Mobile, Ubiquitous & Pervasive Computing, Vellore, TN, India, Vol.1, pp 176-180, December 16-19, 2006
83. Embedded Systems, Raj Kamal * and Sanjeev Shrivastava, Keynote Speaker’ paper – IEEE Conference on Personal Wireless Communication (IPWC), Jan.2005
82. On the Fuzzy Expert System for Integrated Pest Management, Journal of I.E.T.E. in Vol.20 (1), Jan-Feb issue, 2003. (with HSS and ANS).
81. Web based Fuzzy Expert System for Integrated Pest Management in Soybean, International Journal of Information Technology, Vol.8, No.1, 2002 M. (with HSS and ANS).
80. Modeling by using the Petri Net Tables for Scheduling and Synchronizing in Multiprocessor Systems, National Micro-Electronics Symposium, Chandigarh, and Feb.15-16, 2002.
79. The e-Commerce Software Development and Java Advantage; (with HSSAINI@YAHOO.COM and AJS) Computing 2000, CSI Regional Conference, Indore, March 11-12 2000.
78. Application of Bluetooth Technology, National Conference on Soft Computing and Information Technology, Bilaspur, M.P. Oct 11-12, 2000
77. Information Technology Application for Integrated Pest Management Using an Expert System ‘SOYPEST’ Developed for Soybean Crop, Nat. Conf. on Information Technology for Social development and Productivity, Integrated Pest management, (with HS) C.E.D.T. Mohali, Chandigarh, 14-16 May, 1999.
76. Security Issues and Administration of Security in Object Oriented Graphical Data bases, (with H. K.Sharma) IETE Seminar on Security and Information Technology, at the Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (Indore) December 10, 1999.
75. SOYPEST: An expert system for Insect Pest Management in Soybean Crop, CSI Communications, pp21-24, April, 1998. (with HS and ANS)
74. Applications of the Computer Assisted Systems for aquaculture inside the tanks (With GAI). Presented at Session of Engineering Sciences, Indian Science Congress, Patiala, and Jan.1996 only Abstract Published.
73. Applications of the Computer Assisted Systems for aquaculture inside the tanks (With GAI). Presented at Session of Engineering Sciences, Indian Science Congress, Patiala, and Jan.1996 only Abstract Published.
72. Profile of radial inhomogeniety for stationary self trapped propagation of Laser beams in nonlinear absorbing /amplifying medium with arbitrary nonlinearity. (with SM, SK, AS) Nuovo Cimento (Italy) 17,4213,1995
71. Self Trapping and uptrapping of a self guided Laser beam in an absorbing / gain medium with nonlinearity (with SM and SK) Pramana, 44(3), 249-256,1995
70. An improved Computer based data Acquisition System (with GAI, SVT and AKG) Proc. Int. Conf.on Automation, SGSITS, Indore, Dec 12-14, Ann. pp 1-5,1995.
69. SOYPEST: An object oriented Fuzzy Expert System for Insect Pest management in Soybean Crop (with HS and ANS) (IBM PC 486) Proc. Intern. Conf. on Automation, SGSITS, Indore, Dec12-14, Ann. pp 10-11,1995.
68. Graphical User Interface for a Fuzzy Expert System, Vivek: A Quarterly in Artif Absorption / Amplification induced self tapering and up-trapping of a laser beam in a saturable nonlinear medium: large nonlinearity ( with SM, AS, MS) Optics Letters(USA) 19(15),110-112,1994.
67. Computer Automation applications in Agriculture- A review (with GAI) Proc. of ISTE Winter School on Modern Trends in Computer based Automation, Jan.1994.
66. Computer Automation applications in Agriculture- A review (with GAI) Proc. of ISTE Winter School on Modern Trends in Computer based Automation, Jan.1994.
65. Propagation of Gaussian Laser Beams in Nonlinear Radially inhomogeneous Absorbing Medium with Arbitrary Non linearity (with SM and AS). Indian J.Pure and Appl.Phys.31, 605-609, 1993
64. Computer Aided Learning Techniques in Higher Physics Education, Bull IAPT 201-204,1992.
63. Thermal Performance of a building coupled to an Evaporative cooling Tower(with MS,JK and RLS) International J. of Energy Research, 15, 747-762 ,1991.
62. An inexpensive data acquisition system for Solar, Wind and climatological data recording (with MS, UM, SPS & RLS) International Journal of Energy Research, 15,417-423,1991.
61. Educational Robot (With DK). Presented at Session of Engineering Sciences, Indian Science Congress, and Indore Jan. 1991 only Abstract Published.
60. A Robotics Teaching Aid-VaraHasta (with DK) Bull IAPT, 15, 417-423, 1990. (IBM PC)
D2: List of Research papers at Punjabi University, Patiala 45
59. A Mossbauer spectroscopic study of effect of Mo during the preparation of Nd-Fe-B magnets(with Lovleen) J.Magnetism and Magn. Materials, 78,L9-L12,1989
58. Á microprocessor/ microcomputer based setup for the measurements of 'g' (with RA) Bull. IAPT, 6(6) 1989.
57. Novel permanent magnetic materials from rare earth and B containing iron rich alloys and gamma rays resonance fluorescence (with MR) Material Science Forum (Switzerland)30,203- 212,1988.
56. Mossbauer spectroscopic investigation of the Magnetic characteristics of Nd2(Fe0.8Co0.1Mn0.1)14B (with Lovleen) J.Magnetism and Magn. Materials, 73,215, 1988.
55. A study of influence of Ti upon Nd-Fe-Co-B magnetic phase by Mossbauer spectroscopic measurements between 10OK to 650K (with Lovleen ) J.Less Common Metals, 141, 83,1988
54. Study of hyperfine distrubution parameters by Mossbauer spectroscopic in ( 1 -x) (Sr0.2B203 ).x Fe203 glasses for 0.05<x<0.45 (with MSS and SSS)J. Non-Crystalline Solids 10,23, 1988.
53. Applications of Mossbauer spectroscopy to the inorganic oxide glasses -A Review Article (witè SS) Phys. Chem. Glasses (UK) 29(4),157-167, 1988.
52. Electric field gradient study inYBa2Cu307-x high TC superconductors (with Lovleen, Sumanjit, BRS and KSS). Phys. Rev. USA B37, 5928,1988.
51. Effect of substitution of V in Nd2Fe14B by Mossbauer spectroscopy (with Lovleen) J.Less Common Metals,UK, 141 (1), 83, 1988.
50. A Mossbauer spectroscopic study of Nd2(Fe0.8Co0.1Mo0.1)14B (with Lovleen) Nd2Fe14B J.Less Common Metals.144,227-234,1988
49. 8085 Microprocessor based data acquisition for nuclear instruments (with MSS). J.Instr. Soc. of India, 18, 31, 1988.
48. Fabrication of vacuum furnace and simple controller circuit for the Mossbauer spectroscopic studies at high temperature (with MSS). J.Instr. Soc.India, 18, 148, 1988.
47. Development of a software for Mossbauer spectroscopic analysis of amorphous as well as crystalline phase using a microcomputer, Key Engg. Materials (Switzerland), 15, 596-600,1987.
46. Magnetic hyperfine fields of Nd2(Fe1-xCox) 14B at x=0.25 between 100K and 780K (with MR ) J.Magnetism and Magn. Materials.,66,379, 1987.
45. Mossbauer spectroscopic Study of Nd2(Fe1-xCox) 14B at x=0.13 J.Less Common Metals(UK)128, 343, 1987
44. A simple experiment to study ferro-para electric transition (with BRS) Bull. IAPT, (12), 352, 1987.
43. A study of magnetic hyperfine field changes at different Fe-sites below spin reorientation temperature in polycrystalline untextured Nd2Fe14B (with MR and MSS) Physics Letters A (USA), 118,103, 1986.
42. Reduction of magnetic hyperfine fields and Curie temperature upon substitution of Si and Al in compounds of the type Nd2Fe14B (with MR ans MSS) J.Less Common Metals(UK),125,L7,1986
41. Hyperfine parameters distribution in 45 Na2O.45 B203 .10 Fe203 glass 57 Fe Mossbauer spectroscopy (with MSS) J. Non-Crystalline Solids, (USA) 87, 103, 1986
40. An ESCA study in 0.9 (PbO- B203 ).0.1Fe203 glass (with SWA) J. Non-Crystalline Solids, 87, 415¬ 1986.
39. Structural analysis of splat cooled alloy Fe82.P12C5 by a model independent Mossbauer spectrum fitting(with MSS). International conference on Metallic and Semiconducting Glasses, Dec. 1986(Hyderabad.
38. Microprocessor based wave-form generator for Mossbauer spectrometer with region of interest capability (with MSS& MR) J. Instr. Soc. India, 16,314,1986.
37. Diamonds (witè SB) Vigyan De Nakash, 16, 1982, and also in Bull.IAPT, October 1986.
36. Interpretation of Mossbauer effect measurements near spin-reorientation temperature and EFG tensor analysis of Nd2Fe14B (with MR) J. Less Common Metals (UK)¬ 125,97, 1986
35. Mossbauer spectroscopic studies of Nd2Fe14B (with YA) Phys. Rev. B32, 1756,1985
34. A continuous flow cryostat for Mossbauer spectroscopic studies (with MR) J. Instrument Soc. of India, 17, 66, 1987.49.
33. A analogue computer technique based proportional integral differential controller and a computer grade power supply with a battery back-up and multi-functional output (with MSS) presented at National Symposium on Instrumentation, Nagpur, 1985
32. An experiment for studyinç the electrical conductivity and critical behavior in ferromagnets (with SS and BRS) American J. Phys. 51, 631, 1983.
31. Physics of Silicate glasses (SSS) Vigyan De Nakash, Patiala, pp16, 1982.
30. Light emitting diode and their applications Vigyan De Nakash, Patiala,15,11, 1982.
29. Trends in material science and developing countries. Phys. and Development, International Cent.Theo.Phys., Trieste, Italy, pp 7, 1982.
28. Mossbauer studies of the amorphous ferromagnetic 2826MB(with SB and RW) Physica Scripta (Sweden) 23, 57, 1981.
27. Mossbauer studies of amorphous Fe and metglass 2825MB (with SB and RW) J. Magnetism and Magn. Materials, 15, 1389, 1980.
26. Simple experiment for studying the properties of a ferromagnetic materials (with BRS and SS) American J. Phys.48, 481, 1980.
25. Metallic glasses (with BRS) Physics News,Mumbai, pp 20, 1980.
24. Magnetic resonance studies of (PbO. 2B2 03 )) 1 + x (Fe203) x glasses (with RGM, RGG, SSS, SKS & NK) J. Non-Crystalline Solids, 33, 121, 1979.
23. Some hyperfine interaction studies in oxide glasses Proc. Europ. Phys. Soc.Winter School on Hyperfine Interactions, pp.37,1979.
22. Mossbauer spectra of x PBO.(1 ± x) B2 O3 doped with Fe203 (with SSS). J. Non-Crystalline Solids, 33, 169, 1979.
21. Mossbauer studies in the glass system PbO.2B203 (with SSS). J. Non-Crystalline Solids, 28, 189,1978..
20. Mossbauer studies of Fe203 Crystallite formation in B203 glass (with SSS) J.Appl.Phs. 49, 3444, 1978.
19. Construction of digital clock as class-room experiment J. Phys. Education 6, 36, 1978.
18. Application of Mossbauer spectroscopy in Nuclear Physics (with SSS) Vigyan De Nakash, Patiala, pp11, 1978.
17. A simple material Physics experiment for studying phase diagrams and solid state transformation in alloys (with SK) J. Phys. Education, 5, 7, 1977.
16. Single crystals and their growth (with SSS) Physics News, Mumbai, pp 29,1977.
15. Mossbauer spectroscopy -A nuclear tool for solid state physicists Science and Technology, TIFR, Mumbai,pp.17, 1973.
D3: List of Research papers at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi 11
14. Mossbauer spectroscopic studies in BaO- Fe203 glass systems (with NK and RGM) J. Non-Crystalline Solids, 69, 213, 1985
13. Mossbauer spectra in the xNa20.(1-x-y) B203 . Fe203. glass system (with SSS, NK & RGM) J. Non-Crystalline Solids,53,227,1982
12. Infrared spectra of sodium and barium borate glasses doped with iron (with NK, KA and RGM) J. Phys. Chem.Glasses, 23, 202,1982
11. Electron paramag. reson. and d. c. resistively studies in x BaO.(1 ± x) B2 O3 containing iron (with NK and RGM) J.Phys. Chem. Glasses, 25, 52, 1982
10. Mossbauer studies in uncoloured and coloured 57 Co diffused single crystals of KBr and KI (with RGM) Physica 85B,134,1977.
9. On the structure of amorphous GexTe1-x system (with KA and RGM). J. Non-Crystalline Solids,23, 357, 1977.
8. Mossbauer studies in coloured and uncoloured 57 Co diffused single crystals of KCl and NaCl (with RGM) Phys.Rev. B7,80,1972.
7. Magn.induced electr.field grad. at the nucleus of an high spin Fe2+ ion in distorted cubic crystal field (with RGM) Phys.Rev. B3,1649 1971.
6. Vibrational spectrum and specific heat of TICl (with RGM) J. Phys. Soc. Japan 26,621,1969.
5. Magnetically induced nuclear quadruple interaction in cubic Fe2+ Pseudoquadruple interaction (with RGM) J.Phys. Chem. Solids, 31,872,1969.
4. The recoilless fraction and the thermal shift for 129I: 26.6keV transition in CsI (with RGM, SBR, LMT) Physics Letters 25A, 503, 1967
D4: List of Papers in Area: Quality Assurance, and Assessment Published at Present University 3
3. Suggested Quality Indicators for Services of Centers for Information Technology, Computers, Daycare and the hostel in Universities and Colleges, Raj Kamal, Vrinda Tokekar, D. S. Bhilare, Pratibha Sharma, Paresh Atri and Jitendra Singh National Seminar on ‘Quality Assurance Practices in Higher Education: India and Canada’, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, 15-16 February, 2013
2. Quality Issues in Academics, Paper Setting & Valuation, Raj Kamal, Presented paper at Workshop On School of Computer Sciences and IQAC Devi Ahilya University, Sept. 26, 2012
1. Innovative courses and programs with Self support- A best practice of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya” Raj Kamal, Proc. National Workshop for IQAC-Coordinators of Universities, Bangalore, July 04-05, 2012