Dr. Raj Kamal (b. 1949)
Ph.D. (1972) IIT Delhi
Member IEEE, CSI, ISTE, IAPT, Fellow IETE
of Information Technology and Director, Medicaps Institute of Science and
Vice Chancellor and Professor in Computer Science and Electronics, Devi Ahilya
University, Indore 452001, M.P.
Total 47 years
plus Research experience since the
age of 18; in areas of Mobile Computing, Data Analytics, Data
Visualization, Apps Virtualization, Vehicular Technology Embedded Systems,
Machine Leaning and Fuzzy Logic Based Expert Systems, Optical Communication,
Spectroscopy, and Material Science
15 PhDs guided successfully,
PRESENT RESEARCH FIELD
Orchestration in Coordinating Networked robots
and Networked Embedded Systems in Automotives and
Mobile Computing- Data Analystics and Visualisation, and Machine Learning Mobile devices
Service Oriented Architecture
Ph.D. SCHOLARS PRESENTLY REGISTERED STUDENTS:
Mrs. Kirti Bhati (Panwar), "Data Anlytics and
Visualisation in Mobile Web and Cloud services", Research Center: Electronics
and Telecommunication Engineering (Expected
Since Jan. 2015)
Surya Kant Soni "Apps Virtualisation and Data
Anlytics in SoA" (Research Center: School of Computer Science and IT, Co-guide:
Dr. D. S. Bhilare (Expected since Jan. 2015)
Mrs. Pritika Bahad, "Data Analytics and
Visualisation of Data Streams in Mobile Computing environment" Co-Guide Dr.
Mrs. Preeti Saxena (Research Center: School of Computer Science and IT) (Expected
since Jan. 2015)
Rameez Raja Chowdhary "Dynamic Orchestration
of Networked Robotic Systems Robots" (Research Center: Electronics and
Telecommunication Engineering) Co-guide: Dr. Mrs. Manju Chattapadhaya (Since Dec.
Mrs. Shweta Agarwal, "Object Based
Architecture of Orchestrator for Service Oriented Architecture, Robotics and
Control Systems" (Research Center: School of Computer Science and IT) (Since
Ms. Archana Chaudhary, "Performance Study of
Machine Learning Techniques for Mobile Intelligent Systems" (Research Center:
School of Computer Science and IT) (Since Oct. 2011)
Ms. Reena Gupta "Dynamic Orchestration in
Service Oriented Architecture" (Research Center: School of Computer Science
and IT) Co-guide: Dr. Ugrasen Suman (Since Jan. 2013)
Ph.D. COMPLETED WITH DR. RAJ KAMAL:
Mrs. Supriya Kelkar: "Development and Analysis of
Data Reduction Algorithms for Automotive Multiplex System Systems/In-Vehicle
networks with specific reference to CAN 2.0 protocol. (Research Center, Electronics
and Communication Engineering) (2014)
Mrs. Preeti Saxena, "XML filters for messaging based
mobile and spatial information services" (Research Centre: School of Computer
Science and IT) (2014)
Mrs. Aradhana Goutam (Pandey), "Orchestrator Model
for System Security" (Research Centre: School of Computer Science and IT) as
main guide; Co-guide: Dr. Mrs. Maya Ingle, (2013)
Mr. R. P. Mahajan, "A study in Solution of Financial
Engineering Problems using Quantum
Computing and AI Techniques, " (Research Centre: School of Computer Science
and IT ) (2012)
Ms. Savita Kolhe, "Standardization of Intelligent
Information Systems for diseases diagnosis in crops" (Research Centre: School of Computer Science and IT) as main
guide; Coguides: Dr. H. S. Saini and Dr. G.K. Gupta (Research Center School
of Computer Science and IT) (2011)
Mr. Chandrakant Khairnar: "Code and Energy Efficiency
for software defined radios for mobile applications" as co-guide but as main
initiator (Research Center, Electronics and Communication Engineering) (2009)
Mr. Harvinder Singh Saini, "Web based fuzzy expert
Information System for Pest Management", as main guide (Research Centre, School
of Computer Science and IT) (2002)
Mr. Gilbert Akin Ibitola, "Computer Assisted Systems
for Agricultural Applications", (Research Centre: School of Computer Science
and IT) as main Guide (1996)
Mr. Sarang Medhakar, "Guided Laser Beams in Nonlinear
media", (Research Center Physics) as co-guide (1995)
Usha Mahajan, "A study of heating and cooling potential of earth Completed
Structures" as coguide (Research Center: Energy Studies and Environment)
Kaur (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University Patiala)
Singh (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University Patiala)
Rani (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University Patiala)
Singh Sekhon (Research Center: Department of Physics, Punjabi University
Naval Kishore, as co-guide (Research Center: Department of Physics,
IIT Delhi) (1982)
Total Number of Papers: 141 (on March
1990-2013 at Devi Ahilya University, Indore 82
Area: Embedded Systems, Mobile
Computing, Computer Science :
Papers 1972-1989 at
Punjabi University, Patiala 45
Reputed Top Rated journals: 30
2. List of National Publications related to
development of new instruments, systems, and
3. List of
Popular Educational Articles: 08
Number of Papers 1967-1982
at I.I.T. Delhi- 11
Total Number of Papers: 141
List of Research papers List of Research papers at Present University: 82
141. Future Embeddeed Systems, Raj Kamal,
Proc. of National Conference of Advances in Electronics, Feguesson College,
Pune, Sept. 19, 20, 2014
140. Adaptive Fault Diagnosis Algorithm for
Controller Area Network (AFDCAN), Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, IEEE Transactions
on Industrial Electronics, Nov. 2013. Impact
139. Archana Chaudhary, Savita Kolhe, Raj
Kamal, Machine learning classification techniques: A comparative study, International Conference on Advances and
Development in Engineering and Technology (ICADET) organized by
Institute of Research and Development (IRD) India at Malwa Institute of
Technology, 8th -9th of February,
Indore, 2013. (Also in International Journal on Advanced Computer Theory and
138. Machine learning techniques for Mobile Intelligent Systems: A
study, Archana Chaudhary, Savita Kolhe, Rajkamal, IEEE International conference
on Wireless Optical Communications Network (WOCN), organized by IIT Indore and
Aurbindo Institute of technology, 20th -22nd September,
137. Performance of Machine learning techniques in
teaching learning process, Archana Chaudhary, Savita
Kolhe, Raj Kamal, IEEE sponsored National
Conference on Innovative Trends in Soft Computing (ITSC - 2013) organized by
Oriental University, 25th - 26th of October, Indore,
136. Comparative Study of Machine learning techniques using WEKA, Archana Chaudhary, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, IEEE
sponsored National Conference on
Mechtronics and Computing Technology & Management (RAMCTM-2013)
organized by Indore Institute of Science & Technology , IEEE and VIRSA Wave
Simtech, 16th June, Indore, 2013.
135. Performance Examination of Feature
Selection methods with Machine learning classifiers on mobile devices, A.
Chaudhary, S. Kolhe, Rajkamal, International Journal of Innovative Research in
Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Vol. 1, Issue
8, November 2013, pages 354-358. [Impact Factor 1.112]
134. Machine Learning Techniques for Mobile
Devices: A Review, A. Chaudhary, S. Kolhe, Rajkamal, International Journal of Engineering Research
and Applications, Vol. 3, Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2013, pages 913-917. [Impact Factor
133. Performance Evaluation of feature
selection methods for Mobile devices, A. Chaudhary, S. Kolhe, Rajkamal,
International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 3, Issue
6, Nov-Dec 2013, pages 587-594.[Impact Factor 1.325]
132. Supriya Kelkar and Rajkamal, "Comparison of Quotient Remainder
Compression Algorithm with Enhanced Data Reduction Algorithm for Automotive
131. Implementation of Data Reduction Technique in Adaptive Fault
Diagnosis Algorithm for Bus based Controller Area Network, Supriya Kelkar, Raj
Kamal, Acccpted for presentation at
International Conference of Circuits, Systems, Communication, and IT
Applications (CSITA), Mumbai, April 4-5, 2014 and proceeding to be published a
130. Boundary of Fifteen Compression Algorithm for
Controller Area Network Based Automotive Applications, Supriya Kelkar, Raj
Kamal, Acccpted for presentation at
International Conference of Circuits, Systems, Communication, and IT
Applications (CSITA), Mumbai, April 4-5, 2014 and proceeding to be published a
129. Dual Message Based Improved Quotient Remainder Compression
Algorithm for Automotive Applications, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal,
128. Specification for
security orchestration, Aradhana Goutam, Raj kamal, Maya Ingle
Proceedia Engineering, Volume 38, pp. 429-441, Eleseveir, 2012
127. An Orchestrator design for
matrix multiplication through Strassen's Algorithm Shweta Agrawal, Raj Kamal, International
Conference on Advances in Computer Science (ACS 2013), NCR INDIA, December 2013
on Elsevier track. ISBN:978-93-5107-193-8.
126. An efficient Information Filtering
Middleware for Location Based Services, Preeti Saxena and Raj Kamal, Accepted,
8th International Conference on Computing for
Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom-2014)
new approach to Filtering of XML streaming Data, Preeti Saxena and Raj Kamal,
Elsevier Journal, 2014 (in Print),
(Presented at 4th International Conference on Advances in
Engineering and Technology, AET-2013, NCR INDIA, 13-14, Dec. 2013 )
124. System Architecture and Effect of Depth of
Query on XML Document Filtering using PFilter, Preeti Saxena and Raj Kamal,
IEEE Explore, ISBN: 978-1-4799-0190-6, pp.
192 - 195, doi: 10.1109/IC3.2013.6612188 (Presented at 6th
International Conference on Contemporary Computing, IC3-2013, Noida, India, 8-9
123. Specification of
Security Orchestration, Aradhana. Goutam, Raj Kamal, M. Ingle Journal Procedia
Technology, Elsevier, ISSN: 2212-0173, Pages 429-441, 2012.
122. Emerging Technologies in Random Access
Memories, Manju K. Chattopadhyay, Raj Kamal, International Journal of Advances
in Engineering Science and Technology, 2(1), pp.84-88, 2013 ISSN: 2319-1120
Knowledge Management in Expert System of Crop diseases, Savita Kolhe, Raj
Kamal, Harvinder Singh and G.K. Gupta, International Journal on Advanced
Computer Theory and Engineering ISSN (Print) : 2319 - 2526, Volume-2, Issue-4,
2013 [Also awarded best paper award].
120. Control area network based quotient
remainder compression-algorithm for automotive applications, Supriya Kelkar,
Raj Kamal, in proc. of IECON 2012, 38th
Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society,
Montreal, Canada, October, 2012. 978-1-4673-2420-5, 2012
119. Comparison and Analysis of Quotient
Remainder Compression Algorithms for Automotives, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, in
proc. of INDICON 2012, IEEE International
Conference, Kochi, India, December, 2012,
IEEE Explore, pp. 802-807, 978-1-4673-2272-0/12/$31.00,©2012
Integration towards Security Orchestration, Aradhana Goutam, Raj kamal, Maya
Ingle, International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology
Press (IACSIT Press) IJIET 2012 Vol.2(2), pages 179-184 [International
Conference on Information and Education Technology (ICIET'12, Mumbai, 20th Jan
2012] 2(2), pages 179-184, 2012 Impact 1.23
Impact 4.8030 on the scale of 10, ISSN: 2010-3689.
Strategic Approach towards System Security using Orchestration, Aradhana.
Goutam, Raj Kamal, M. Ingle, International Journal of Research in Management
& Technology (IJRMT), Volume1 Number 2, December, 2011, pp135-140, ISSN:
Orchestrator Model for System Security, Aradhana. Goutam, Raj Kamal, M. Ingle
International Conference on Computing, Communication and Control, Springer,
Germany, Volume 125, Part 1, 195-199, 2011. Springer, Germany, Volume 125, Part
1, 195-199, 2011. IJESM, Vol. I Issue
II, Jul-Dec 2011, pp. 120-126
115. Analytical study of auto run Worm killer: A strategic approach, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya Ingle, International
journal of Engineering Sciences and Management, 1(2) ,
pp. 120-125, 2011 ISSN No. 2231-3273
114. Study of autrorun worm : an analytical
approach Towards Orchestrator model for system security, Aradhana Goutam, Raj
Kamal, Maya Ingle CIT
Journal of Research, Volume 1, Issue 4, Pages 83-88, Impact Factor, 0.569, ISSN : 0976-3244
113. XML - based Data Model for Location Based
Services, Preeti Saxena, Raj Kamal, International Conference on Issues and
Challenges in Networking, Intelligence and Computing Technologies (ICNICT-
2011), Ghaziabad, India, Sept. 2-3, 2011
112. A decision centric approach using orchestrator model for system
security, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya
International journal of Engg. & Research, 1(1), pp. 62-68, 2011, ISSN 2230-9144
111. An intelligent multimedia interface for
fuzzy logic based inference in crops, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S.
Saini and G. K. Gupta, Expert System with Applications, 38:12 (2011)
pp. 14592-14601. (5-Year Impact Factor = 3.162)
110. Rule Promotion: A new fuzzy logic approach
for drawing inferences in Rule Based expert System, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal,
H.S. Saini ,and G.K.Gupta, www.isas.org.in/isas
Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 65(3) (2011) 359-365
[NAAS Impact Rating 5.1]
109. Data Diversity of a distributed Honeynet
based malware collection system, Saurabh Chamotra, Rakesh Kumar Sehgal, Dr. Raj
Kamal ,J.S.Bhatia, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Networks and
Computer Communications (ETNCC-2011),IEEE, ISBN: 978-1-4577-0239-6
108. Deployment of a Low Interaction Honeypot in
an Organizational Private network, Saurabh Chamotra, J.S.Bhatia , Dr. Raj
Kamal, Dr. A. K. Ramani International Conference on Emerging Trends in Networks
and Computer Communications (ETNCC-2011) ISBN: 978-1-4577-0239-6
107. Honeysand: An Open Source Tools Based
Sandbox Environment for Bot Analysis and Botnet tracking, Saurabh Chamotra, Dr.
Raj Kamal, Mr Rakesh Kumar Sehgal, International Conference on Communication
and Networks (Conference CoMNeT-2011) ),Published in special issue with IJCA.
106. Multi-output LFSR Kernel Architecture and
low power design for the Link Encryption in Bluetooth and WiMax Protocols in
Software Defined Radios, C N Khairnar, Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal, IEEE
Explore, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Recent
Technologies in Communication and Computing, ARTCom 2010, 978-0-7695-4201-0/10,
IEEE, DOI 10.1109/ARTCom.2010.81, pp 45-50, Oct 2010
105. Comparison of CAN, TTCAN, FlexRay and Their
Suitability in Safety-Critical Applications, Supriya Kelkar, Raj Kamal, in proc. of National Conference on Emerging
Electronic and Computing Systems, NCEECS,
Indore, India, April 02-03 2010.
104. A web-based intelligent disease diagnosis
system using a new fuzzy logic approach for drawing the inferences in crop,
Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, H.S. Saini ,and G.K.Gupta, International Journal of
Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 76:1, pp. 16-27, 2010. (5-Year
Impact Factor = 1.647)
103. A Design Framework of Orchestrator for Computing Systems, (with
IEEE Explore, Proc. IEEE, NWeSP (6th International Conference on Next
Generation Web Services Practices), Raj Kamal and Shweta Agrawal, 2010
102. A decision centric approach using
Orchestrator Model for system security, Aradhana Goutam, Raj Kamal, Maya Ingle,
CIT International Journal of Engineering and Research (CITIJER), reference
number 101009, Volume 1, No. 1, pp. 62-68
NOV-FEB 2010-11, ISSN-2230-9144
101. Knowledge Engineering for an Expert
System on Crop Disease Management, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S. Saini
and G. K. Gupta, Journal of Computer Science. (Accepted in Sep 2010)
100. Touch Screen and Multi-touch HCIs for
Emerging Mobile and Computing Systems, Vision & Quest Vol.1, No.2
99. A fuzzy-logic based on-line disease
diagnosis system for soybean, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S. Saini and G. K. Gupta, Soybean Research, Vol 7,
73-81, 2009 (NAAS Rating = 3.4)
98. A web-based intelligent disease diagnosis
system using a new fuzzy logic approach
for drawing the inferences in crops,
Submitted to World Congress On Nature and Biological Inspired Computing
(NaBIC2009), Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, H.S. Saini ,and G.K.Gupta, Communicated,
Proceedings to be published in IEEE Computer Society and indexed by both
EI (Compendex) and ISTP (Published in IEEE Xplore), December 9-11, pp. 812-817,
97. KMSCD : Knowledge Management System for
Crop Diseases, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, H.S. Saini and G.K.Gupta, Proceedings of World Congress on Nature and
Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC), 812-817. IEEE Xplore, DOI:
96. Digital IF Filter application in Software
Defined Radios, C N Khairnar, Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal, Proc. International
Conference on Wireless Networking and Mobile Computing (ICWNMC-2005)", Chennai,
India, pp- 61-64, 28-30 Dec 2005
95. Low-power LFSR Kernel Architecture in
Mobile Transmitter and Receiver Protocols and Software Defined Radios, C N Khairnar,
Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal,
International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering (ISSN:
1797-9617),Vol. 2, No. 1, pp20-26, Nov 2009
94. Modeling and Implementation of a Location
Based Service Engine using XML filtering system", Preeti Saxena, and Raj
Kamal , 1st national Conference on Architecture Future IT Systems
(NCAFIS-2008), Indore, pp. 162 - 172, Oct. 17-18, 2008
93. Mobile Devices with Embedded Local
Intelligence and Spatial Databases for the Supply Chain Management
Applications, Raj Kamal and Preeti Saxena, 10th International
Conference (NICOM-2008), Nirma Institute of Management, Nirma University of
Science and Technology, Ahmedabad, pp. 325 - 334, Jan. 9-11, 2008
92. Modeling the system tasks and deploying
the Orchestrator tasks for Communication of Messages from the Music files in a
Robotic Orchestra, Raj Kamal and H. S. Saini , CSI Communications, pp. 28-32, Nov.
91. Power consumption estimation per unit
performance in high speed restoring and non-restoring divider arrays for CDMA mobile
communication systems, C N Khairnar, Sanjiv Tokekar and Raj Kamal,
International Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (IJSCI), (ISSN:
0973-4864), pp 48-51, October 2007
90. Developing Embedded Software for
Robots using Microsoft Robotics Studio 1.0 and 1.5, Raj Kamal, CSI
Communications, Sept. 2007
89. Power consumption estimation per unit performance in high speed array and radix-4
Booth multiplier for wireless communication systems, Chandrakant N Khairnar, Raj Kamal and Sanjiv
Tokekar, Proc. IEEE (Electronic media), International Conference on Advances in
Electrical, Electronics, Communication and Information Technology, INDICON-07,
Bangalore, India, pp. 37, Sept. 07-08, 2007
88. Embedded Systems in Automobiles (Review Paper), Raj Kamal, Proc.
National Conference on Embedded Control, Control and Communication (NCECCube),
Pune, Sept 18-21, 2007
87. Prototype Intelligent Information System for Disease Diagnosis in
Crops, Savita Kolhe, Raj Kamal, Harvinder S. Saini and G. K. Gupta, Proc. 3rd
Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-07),
Pune, Dec. 17-19, pp/1582-1594, 2007.
86. An Embedded System Design for Automatic Cruise Control with string
stability in Vehicle Strings, Raj Kamal and H. S. Saini, National Conference on
Electronics Technology and Information Technology, SGSITS, Indore, Dec. 2007.
85. Server Data Synchronization and Management Protocol OMA DM and the
mobile device applications Sanjeev Shrivastava
and Raj Kamal, International Conference on Information Systems,
Kovilpatti, Jan.6-8, 2006
84. An Integrated approach for Energy Requirements per unit
MIPS/MMACs Performance of Software
Defined Radio, Chandrakant N Khairnar, Raj Kamal and Sanjiv Tokekar
Proc.CSI-International Conference ObCom-2006: Mobile, Ubiquitous &
Pervasive Computing, Vellore, TN, India, Vol.1, pp 176-180, December 16-19,
83. Embedded Systems, Raj Kamal * and Sanjeev Shrivastava, Keynote
Speaker' paper - IEEE Conference on
Personal Wireless Communication (IPWC), Jan.2005
82. On the Fuzzy Expert System for Integrated Pest Management, Journal
of I.E.T.E. in Vol.20 (1), Jan-Feb issue, 2003. (with HSS and ANS).
81. Web based Fuzzy Expert System for Integrated Pest Management in
Soybean, International Journal of Information Technology, Vol.8, No.1, 2002 M.
(with HSS and ANS).
80. Modeling by using the Petri Net Tables for Scheduling and
Synchronizing in Multiprocessor Systems, National Micro-Electronics Symposium,
Chandigarh, and Feb.15-16, 2002.
79. The e-Commerce Software Development and Java Advantage; (with
HSSAINI@YAHOO.COM and AJS) Computing 2000, CSI Regional Conference, Indore,
March 11-12 2000.
78. Application of Bluetooth Technology, National Conference on Soft
Computing and Information Technology, Bilaspur, M.P. Oct 11-12, 2000
77. Information Technology Application for Integrated Pest Management
Using an Expert System 'SOYPEST' Developed for Soybean Crop, Nat. Conf. on
Information Technology for Social development and Productivity, Integrated Pest
management, (with HS) C.E.D.T. Mohali, Chandigarh, 14-16 May, 1999.
76. Security Issues and Administration of Security in Object Oriented
Graphical Data bases, (with H. K.Sharma) IETE Seminar on Security and
Information Technology, at the Military College of Telecommunication
Engineering, Mhow (Indore) December 10, 1999.
75. SOYPEST: An expert system for Insect Pest Management in Soybean
Crop, CSI Communications, pp21-24, April, 1998. (with HS and ANS)
74. Applications of the Computer Assisted Systems for aquaculture inside
the tanks (With GAI). Presented at Session of Engineering Sciences, Indian
Science Congress, Patiala, and Jan.1996 only Abstract Published.
73. Applications of the Computer Assisted Systems for aquaculture
inside the tanks (With GAI). Presented at Session of Engineering
Sciences, Indian Science Congress, Patiala, and Jan.1996 only
72. Profile of radial inhomogeniety for stationary self trapped propagation of Laser beams in
nonlinear absorbing /amplifying medium with arbitrary nonlinearity. (with SM,
SK, AS) Nuovo Cimento (Italy) 17,4213,1995
71. Self Trapping and uptrapping of a self guided Laser beam in an
absorbing / gain medium with nonlinearity (with SM and SK) Pramana, 44(3),
70. An improved Computer based data Acquisition System (with GAI, SVT
and AKG) Proc. Int. Conf.on Automation, SGSITS, Indore, Dec 12-14, Ann. pp
69. SOYPEST: An object oriented Fuzzy Expert System for Insect Pest
management in Soybean Crop (with HS and ANS) (IBM PC 486) Proc. Intern. Conf.
on Automation, SGSITS, Indore, Dec12-14, Ann. pp 10-11,1995.
68. Graphical User Interface for a Fuzzy Expert System, Vivek: A
Quarterly in Artif Absorption / Amplification induced self tapering and
up-trapping of a laser beam in a saturable nonlinear medium: large nonlinearity
( with SM, AS, MS) Optics Letters(USA) 19(15),110-112,1994.
67. Computer Automation applications in Agriculture- A review (with
GAI) Proc. of ISTE Winter School on Modern Trends in Computer based Automation,
66. Computer Automation applications in Agriculture- A review (with
GAI) Proc. of ISTE Winter School on Modern Trends in Computer based Automation,
65. Propagation of Gaussian Laser Beams
in Nonlinear Radially inhomogeneous Absorbing Medium with
Arbitrary Non linearity (with SM and AS). Indian J.Pure and
Appl.Phys.31, 605-609, 1993
64. Computer Aided Learning Techniques in Higher Physics
Education, Bull IAPT 201-204,1992.
63. Thermal Performance of a building coupled to an Evaporative
cooling Tower(with MS,JK and RLS) International J. of Energy
Research, 15, 747-762 ,1991.
62. An inexpensive data acquisition system for Solar, Wind and
climatological data recording (with MS, UM, SPS & RLS) International
Journal of Energy Research, 15,417-423,1991.
61. Educational Robot (With DK). Presented at Session of Engineering
Sciences, Indian Science Congress, and Indore Jan. 1991
only Abstract Published.
60. A Robotics Teaching Aid-VaraHasta (with DK) Bull IAPT, 15, 417-423,
1990. (IBM PC)
List of Research papers at Punjabi University, Patiala 45
59. A Mossbauer spectroscopic study of effect of Mo
during the preparation of Nd-Fe-B magnets(with Lovleen)
J.Magnetism and Magn. Materials, 78,L9-L12,1989
58. Á microprocessor/ microcomputer based setup for the
measurements of 'g' (with RA) Bull. IAPT, 6(6) 1989.
57. Novel permanent magnetic materials from rare earth
and B containing iron rich alloys and gamma rays resonance
fluorescence (with MR) Material Science Forum
56. Mossbauer spectroscopic investigation of the Magnetic
characteristics of Nd2(Fe0.8Co0.1Mn0.1)14B (with
Lovleen) J.Magnetism and Magn. Materials, 73,215, 1988.
55. A study of influence of Ti upon Nd-Fe-Co-B
magnetic phase by Mossbauer spectroscopic measurements between
10OK to 650K (with Lovleen ) J.Less
Common Metals, 141, 83,1988
54. Study of hyperfine distrubution parameters by Mossbauer
spectroscopic in ( 1 -x) (Sr0.2B203 ).x Fe203 glasses
for 0.05<x<0.45 (with
MSS and SSS)J. Non-Crystalline Solids 10,23, 1988.
53. Applications of Mossbauer spectroscopy to the inorganic oxide
glasses -A Review Article (witè SS) Phys.
Chem. Glasses (UK) 29(4),157-167, 1988.
52. Electric field gradient study inYBa2Cu307-x high
TC superconductors (with
Lovleen, Sumanjit, BRS and KSS). Phys. Rev.
USA B37, 5928,1988.
51. Effect of substitution of V in Nd2Fe14B by Mossbauer
spectroscopy (with Lovleen) J.Less Common
Metals,UK, 141 (1), 83, 1988.
50. A Mossbauer spectroscopic study of Nd2(Fe0.8Co0.1Mo0.1)14B (with
Lovleen) Nd2Fe14B J.Less
49. 8085 Microprocessor based data
acquisition for nuclear instruments (with MSS).
J.Instr. Soc. of India, 18, 31, 1988.
48. Fabrication of vacuum furnace and
simple controller circuit for the Mossbauer spectroscopic studies
at high temperature (with MSS). J.Instr.
Soc.India, 18, 148, 1988.
47. Development of a software for
Mossbauer spectroscopic analysis of amorphous as well as
crystalline phase using a microcomputer, Key Engg.
Materials (Switzerland), 15, 596-600,1987.
46. Magnetic hyperfine fields of
Nd2(Fe1-xCox) 14B at
x=0.25 between 100K and 780K (with MR )
J.Magnetism and Magn. Materials.,66,379, 1987.
45. Mossbauer spectroscopic Study of Nd2(Fe1-xCox)
14B at x=0.13 J.Less Common Metals(UK)128, 343,
44. A simple experiment to
study ferro-para electric transition (with
BRS) Bull. IAPT, (12), 352,
43. A study of magnetic hyperfine field changes at different
Fe-sites below spin reorientation temperature in
polycrystalline untextured Nd2Fe14B (with MR
and MSS) Physics Letters A (USA), 118,103, 1986.
42. Reduction of
magnetic hyperfine fields
and Curie temperature upon substitution of Si and Al in compounds of the type Nd2Fe14B
(with MR ans MSS) J.Less Common Metals(UK),125,L7,1986
41. Hyperfine parameters distribution
in 45 Na2O.45 B203 .10 Fe203 glass
57 Fe Mossbauer spectroscopy (with MSS)
J. Non-Crystalline Solids, (USA) 87, 103, 1986
40. An ESCA study in 0.9 (PbO- B203
).0.1Fe203 glass (with SWA)
J. Non-Crystalline Solids, 87, 415¬ 1986.
39. Structural analysis of
splat cooled alloy Fe82.P12C5 by a model
independent Mossbauer spectrum fitting(with MSS).
International conference on Metallic and
Semiconducting Glasses, Dec. 1986(Hyderabad.
38. Microprocessor based wave-form generator for Mossbauer
spectrometer with region of interest
capability (with MSS& MR)
J. Instr. Soc. India, 16,314,1986.
37. Diamonds (witè SB) Vigyan De Nakash, 16, 1982,
and also in Bull.IAPT, October 1986.
36. Interpretation of Mossbauer
effect measurements near spin-reorientation temperature and
EFG tensor analysis of Nd2Fe14B (with
MR) J. Less Common Metals (UK)¬ 125,97, 1986
35. Mossbauer spectroscopic studies of Nd2Fe14B (with
YA) Phys. Rev. B32, 1756,1985
34. A continuous flow cryostat for
Mossbauer spectroscopic studies (with MR)
J. Instrument Soc. of India, 17, 66, 1987.49.
33. A analogue
computer technique based proportional
integral differential controller and a computer grade power supply with a
battery back-up and multi-functional output (with MSS) presented
at National Symposium
on Instrumentation, Nagpur, 1985
32. An experiment for studyinç the electrical conductivity
and critical behavior
in ferromagnets (with SS and BRS) American J. Phys. 51,
31. Physics of Silicate glasses (SSS) Vigyan De Nakash, Patiala, pp16,
30. Light emitting diode and their applications Vigyan De Nakash, Patiala,15,11,
29. Trends in material science and
developing countries. Phys. and Development,
International Cent.Theo.Phys., Trieste, Italy, pp 7, 1982.
28. Mossbauer studies of the amorphous
ferromagnetic 2826MB(with SB and RW) Physica Scripta (Sweden) 23,
27. Mossbauer studies of amorphous Fe
and metglass 2825MB
(with SB and RW) J. Magnetism and Magn.
Materials, 15, 1389, 1980.
26. Simple experiment for studying the properties of a ferromagnetic
materials (with BRS and SS) American J. Phys.48, 481, 1980.
25. Metallic glasses (with BRS) Physics
News,Mumbai, pp 20, 1980.
24. Magnetic resonance studies of (PbO. 2B2 03 ))
1 + x (Fe203) x glasses (with RGM, RGG, SSS, SKS
& NK) J. Non-Crystalline Solids, 33, 121, 1979.
23. Some hyperfine
interaction studies in oxide glasses Proc. Europ. Phys. Soc.Winter School on
Hyperfine Interactions, pp.37,1979.
22. Mossbauer spectra of x
PBO.(1 ± x) B2 O3 doped with Fe203 (with SSS). J. Non-Crystalline
Solids, 33, 169, 1979.
21. Mossbauer studies in the glass system
PbO.2B203 (with SSS). J. Non-Crystalline
Solids, 28, 189,1978..
20. Mossbauer studies of Fe203
Crystallite formation in B203
glass (with SSS) J.Appl.Phs. 49, 3444, 1978.
19. Construction of digital clock as
class-room experiment J.
Phys. Education 6, 36, 1978.
18. Application of Mossbauer
spectroscopy in Nuclear Physics (with SSS) Vigyan De Nakash, Patiala, pp11, 1978.
17. A simple material Physics experiment
for studying phase diagrams and solid state transformation in
alloys (with SK) J. Phys.
Education, 5, 7, 1977.
16. Single crystals and their growth
(with SSS) Physics News, Mumbai, pp 29,1977.
15. Mossbauer spectroscopy -A nuclear tool for
solid state physicists Science and Technology, TIFR, Mumbai,pp.17, 1973.
List of Research papers at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi 11
14. Mossbauer spectroscopic studies in BaO- Fe203
(with NK and RGM) J. Non-Crystalline
Solids, 69, 213, 1985
13. Mossbauer spectra in the
xNa20.(1-x-y) B203 . Fe203. glass system (with
SSS, NK & RGM) J. Non-Crystalline Solids,53,227,1982
12. Infrared spectra of sodium
and barium borate glasses doped with iron (with NK, KA and
RGM) J. Phys. Chem.Glasses, 23, 202,1982
11. Electron paramag. reson. and
d. c. resistively studies in x BaO.(1 ± x) B2 O3
containing iron (with NK and RGM)
J.Phys. Chem. Glasses, 25, 52, 1982
10. Mossbauer studies in uncoloured and coloured 57 Co
diffused single crystals of KBr and KI (with RGM) Physica 85B,134,1977.
9. On the structure of amorphous
GexTe1-x system (with KA and RGM).
J. Non-Crystalline Solids,23, 357, 1977.
8. Mossbauer studies in coloured
and uncoloured 57 Co diffused single crystals of KCl and NaCl
(with RGM) Phys.Rev. B7,80,1972.
7. Magn.induced electr.field grad. at the nucleus of an
high spin Fe2+ ion in distorted cubic crystal field
(with RGM) Phys.Rev. B3,1649 1971.
6. Vibrational spectrum and specific heat of TICl (with RGM) J.
Phys. Soc. Japan 26,621,1969.
5. Magnetically induced nuclear
quadruple interaction in cubic Fe2+
Pseudoquadruple interaction (with RGM)
J.Phys. Chem. Solids, 31,872,1969.
4. The recoilless fraction and the thermal shift for 129I:
26.6keV transition in CsI (with RGM, SBR, LMT)
Physics Letters 25A, 503, 1967
List of Papers in Area:
Quality Assurance, and Assessment Published at Present University 3
Quality Indicators for Services of Centers for Information Technology,
Computers, Daycare and the hostel in Universities and Colleges, Raj
Kamal, Vrinda Tokekar, D. S. Bhilare, Pratibha Sharma, Paresh Atri and Jitendra
Singh National Seminar on 'Quality Assurance Practices in Higher Education:
India and Canada', Maharaja Sayajirao University of
Baroda, Vadodara, 15-16
2. Quality Issues in Academics, Paper Setting & Valuation, Raj
Kamal, Presented paper at Workshop On School of Computer Sciences and
IQAC Devi Ahilya University, Sept. 26, 2012
1. Innovative courses and programs with Self support- A best practice
of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya" Raj
Kamal, Proc. National Workshop for IQAC-Coordinators of Universities, Bangalore, July 04-05, 2012